Pick up clients from hotels around 7:45 - 8:15 a.m.
-We'll start this exciting trip found off the east coast swimming and snorkeling in the National coral park Blue Bay, where you will have the opportunity to swim with many exotic species of fish which inhabit the coral reefs.
Snorkel and fins are available on board, however, be careful not to mix them if you bring your own.
- Our next stop will be at a sunken wrecked French ship that had crashed on a coral barrier in 1902. After this, some refreshments will be served at the natural island reserve of "Ile Aux Aigrettes". During the excursion, the captain of the ship will provide you with information about the nearby main town of Mahebourg. He will explain about the history of Mauritius and also share some interesting stories of the great naval battle between England and France, which took place near the site.
- The cruise continues around the island of "Ile De La Passe" to the lighthouse where you will be able to take photos of the lighthouse. After this, we will proceed to the waterfalls where we can spot local monkeys and macaques. This will be followed by a visit to the island of "Ile Aux Cerf". The island is known as a relaxing zone for tourists where you can also shop souvenirs at local retailers, enjoy water sports or just relax and swim in a clear, turquoise lagoon. A crew member will make arrangements for a delicious lunch and you will be served drinks such as local beer and rum. After having a good lunch, you can have a rest, swim or snorkel!
We will arrive at the port at around 15:30.
Return to the hotel is scheduled for 16:00.
Included in the price:
- Transport with English speaking driver.
- Lunch menu: Grilled lobster, chicken, salad and dessert (flamed banana).
- Drinks: Water, soft drinks, local beer, rum, wine and cocktails.
- 7-8 hours
- Snorkel and fins if you have your own (they are also available on the boat)
- Replacement clothing and Towel
The age of the child is between 3 years and 12 years old.
A tariff of 147 euros per person for this trip is estimated provided there is a maximum of 3 people in private car. If you are interested, a minibus can be provided, and the price will be reduced according to the number of people.